5 Best Budget Business Laptops for 2023
In the fast-paced digital world of business and entrepreneurs, laptops have become essential tools. However, not everyone has the budget to spend thousands of dollars on a high-end laptop. Fortunately, there are many affordable laptops available that offer great performance and features without breaking the bank.
What is a budget business laptop?
A budget business laptop is a type of computer designed to meet the needs of small businesses or individuals who need a reliable and affordable computer for work-related tasks. These laptops are usually equipped with basic hardware specifications and software features that are required to perform the required business functions. Things like word processing, spreadsheet creation and internet browsing, for example.
Budget business laptops are generally priced lower than high-end models. This makes them accessible to businesses and individuals with limited budgets. This makes it great for entrepreneurs just starting out. However, it may have a shorter lifespan than more expensive laptops. The average lifespan of a laptop is estimated to be between 3-5 years. Apple laptops, however, are known to last longer, on average. However, laptops that average $700 or less can be expected to last 2-4 years.
Generally, budget business laptops have a decent processor, memory and storage capacity. This can limit their ability to perform complex tasks such as video editing or gaming. However, they are great for most office applications and can handle basic multitasking. Another plus is that they are often durable and designed to withstand the wear and tear of everyday use.
What to Consider When Buying a Business Budget Laptop
When choosing a budget business laptop, there are important factors to consider. Just like buying any laptop you need to understand what you will be using the laptop for. Since you are reading this article, it is assumed that you need something that can handle your workload quickly, easily and reliably.
Here are a few things to consider:
- Choose a good processor– When choosing a budget business laptop, the processor is important. Make sure to select a device with Intel Core i3 or AMD Ryzen 3 or better Since you’ll need more juice for work-related tasks, we don’t recommend you settle for a budget processor from brands like MediaTek or Samsung.
- Have 8GB or more-If you are running apps for work-related tasks, getting a device with 8GB or more will help the laptop run better. If you do mostly web-based work, you can get away with a computer that only has 4 GB. But, if you have urgent work to do immediately, the cost savings may not be worth it.
- 128GB SSD or higher-If you mostly use cloud-based storage, you should get a device that has a solid-state hard drive that’s 128GB or more. SSD helps apps load faster. Although the 256GB SSD is great for work-related tasks, it will cost more. If you’re on a budget, 128GB is a good spot.
For this article, laptops with a price range of $300 to $1,000 will be considered, as this is the sweet spot for budget laptops. We will also evaluate each laptop based on its hardware specifications, performance, design, display and battery life. We’ll also look at other factors like build quality, keyboard and trackpad, which are crucial for a good user experience.
A lightweight option that’s easy to bring anywhere with fashionable color options, the Microsoft Surface Laptop Go 2 is one of the best options for a budget business laptop. This laptop is very snappy and fast while using basic applications and working on the internet. For those who want a budget business laptop that’s easy to travel with, the Surface weighs just 2.48 pounds. This makes this laptop a good business travel laptop.
To make things easier, this laptop has a full-sized keyboard that makes typing a breeze You also get a fingerprint reader login power button. However, it does not have a backlit keyboard for working at night or in low light.
With the Go 2, you get a USB 3.2 Type-A port, a USB Type-C port and a headphone jack for connectivity. Laptop charging fast; With a battery life of 13.5 hours once fully charged. Not too bad for a budget laptop.
The Microsoft Surface Laptop Go 2 is available on Amazon for $600.
- 2.48 lb laptop with 12.4 inch interactive touchscreen.
- A full-sized keyboard that offers a biometric login button.
- Windows 11, i5 processor, up to 16GB of RAM, and 256 GB of storage.
Acer always offers laptops that can perform many functions quickly. They are known for offering laptops with advanced features at reasonable prices. Acer Aspire 5 is an amazing choice for those who need a lot of storage space with smooth graphics in their laptop. Another feature of this laptop is its exceptional camera capabilities. It provides users with advanced blur background technology and vision correction.
You can choose from IntelCore i5-1235U or Intel Core i7-1255U processors. You can also choose from 14″, 15.6″ and 17.3″ Full HD monitors. You’ll get the IntelCore i5 in the Aspire 5 17″ model for about $200 more. This device comes in 3 different sizes and a variety of colors. You also have the option to choose different features ranging from extra storage to advanced gaming graphics. The price of this laptop starts around $629.
- A cooling system that enables devices to run smoothly.
- 13th Gen Intel Core Processor, Minimum 4GB RAM, Minimum 128GB Storage
- Improved screen quality; Option to include advanced gaming graphics.
The Lenovo ThinkBook 15 is built with fast-working technology and a design that is sure to reflect professionalism through its glossy gray cover. This laptop is a good tool that any entrepreneur with growing business or streaming aspirations can use. The ThinkBook’s connectivity capabilities are unmatched for a laptop in this price range, allowing video meetings to run easily on any network.
Another advantage is that it will be easier to work on this device for long hours as it is designed to reduce the harmful blue light coming from the screen. Among the huge handful of other user-friendly features offered by this unique Lenovo laptop, The ThinkBook 15 offers users amazing security services. The device has a secure wipe system that works regularly with a shutter that can cover the camera when it’s not in use, ensuring privacy. The Lenovo ThinkBook 15 is available on Amazon starting at $999.
- Amazing security features like fingerprint-activated power button, camera shutter and self-powered security system.
- Rendering up to 4K quality with a minimum of 16GB RAM and 512 GB storage, higher graphics that allow users to use graphics.
- User-friendly features that allow for a smooth experience.
- High-quality cameras and excellent connectivity that allow for smooth video conferencing.
The HP Envy 13 is one of the best productivity and business laptops you can find under $1,000. This device runs smoothly with the latest technology, which allows the system to boot within seconds. Envy 13 is not only the perfect tool for business-minded leaders, but creators alike. This is not a 2-in-1 laptop. However, it has an intelligent touchscreen that allows users to operate it in a variety of ways.
HP has done a great job making this laptop affordable and making it a great laptop to use for work. This model comes with Intel Core i7-1165G7, 8 GB DDR4 RAM and 256 GB SSD storage. Ports include a USB 3.1 Type-A port next to a microSD card slot on the right And, on the left side, another USB 3.1 Type-A port and a headphone/mic jack with a Thunderbolt 4 port.
The NV is manufactured with eco-friendly products such as mercury-free display backlight and arsenic-free display glass. Work efficiently on a fast-working processor that includes Turbo Boost technology. From camera shutters to integrated fingerprint reading systems, security features keep your privacy safe. Overall, HP makes one of the best budget business laptops and starts around $700.
Last but not least is the HP Pavilion. The Pavilion has a reputation as one of the best budget laptops available. The device provides excellent visuals while running on the Pro Windows operating system, ensuring the best graphics and applications that respond within seconds of clicking. Also, the pavilion has a full size Keyboard with a numeric keypad. It allows remote workers and entrepreneurs to work as comfortably as if they were working on a desktop.
With the Pavilion you get different ports like the ThinkBook 15. These include an audio jack and 2 USB Type-A ports, a USB Type-C port and an HDMI-out connection. Another advantage that this laptop carries is that it charges quickly, charging up to 50% in about 45 minutes.
For those on a budget, the HP Pavilion starts at $999 making it the higher end of the budget business laptop spectrum.
- A full size keyboard that allows for a desktop PC feel
- Fast charging battery and extended battery life, lasting around 9 hours
- Includes fast internet connection speeds, availability of Bluetooth connectivity, and a theater-like entertainment system.
- Full HD display, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB storage
Anyone can find a laptop that suits their business needs by searching in the right places. And it can be done without breaking the bank. Every successful entrepreneur needs a helpful work device to get work done and communicate with their team. If it’s time to upgrade your device; Find the perfect fit and get to work with one of these fast and business-worthy laptops.
One last step! Check your email to confirm your subscription and get your free ebook! Thank you!
Business Opportunities · Find Your Way · Grow Your Business · Technology
Find Your Way · Grow Your Business · Lead Your Team · Reviews · Technology
Leave a Reply